Full Mouth Reconstruction Can Restore Your Oral Health
A full mouth reconstruction treatment plan involves multiple restorative and cosmetic dental procedures to restore a patient's oral health. With three decades of restorative dentistry experience, Dr. Gary B. Dempsey will work alongside Dr. J. Reed Butler and Dr. Christopher Corbin to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to meet your unique needs at our Oklahoma City, OK, practice.
What is Involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Because every patient has individual needs, every treatment plan will be different. There are several procedures that can be used for full mouth reconstruction, often combining two or more treatments to achieve the desired results, including:
- Dental Crowns: By reinforcing the structure of a natural tooth, dental crowns can help improve function and aesthetics.
- Dental Bridges: Used to replace one or more missing teeth, dental bridges can close the gaps in your smile and restore function.
- Dental Implants: The best available treatment to replace missing teeth, dental implants restore aesthetics and function.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: TMJ treatment can help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with the condition.
- Dental Fillings: Tooth decay is commonly treated with a filling, which can be tooth-colored for aesthetic purposes.
- Inlays or Onlays: When decay is more extensive than what can be repaired with a filling, inlays and onlays can be used to repair the biting surface of a tooth.
- Orthodontics: If you have crooked, misaligned, or crowded teeth, orthodontics may be recommended to improve the aesthetics and function of your smile.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Once the health of your smile has been addressed, we also offer a variety of cosmetic treatments, such as dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and teeth whitening that can be used to enhance the appearance of your smile.
We take pride in treating patients with gentle, professional care. All of our treatment rooms offer a beautiful, relaxing view, and we can provide nitrous oxide to ensure your comfort.
Dental Implants and Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dental implants are commonly a part of a full mouth reconstruction treatment plan. Because implants help preserve bone health and prevent further bone resorption, they are an excellent choice when restoring your smile. Dr. Butler specializes in periodontics and implant surgery, and can place dental implants right here in our office. Dental implants are the most dependable teeth replacement option, offering enhanced aesthetics, function, bone health, and longevity.
Full mouth reconstruction focuses on health as well as aesthetics and function. If you have dental problems that extend beyond cosmetic concerns, you may be a candidate for full mouth reconstruction. Our doctors can meet with you to determine your needs and create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
How Much Will It Cost?
Any treatment will be determined by the specific needs of the patients. Because each patient comes to us with vastly different problems, the cost of full mouth reconstruction can vary significantly. Our team of financial experts will address any questions and concerns you have. We are proud to accept most insurance plans and offer CareCredit® financing. We also provide in-house payment plans for your convenience. Acting as the liaison between you and your insurance company, our front office team will file your insurance claims so that you can focus on your new smile.
Our office is fortunate to have a team of doctors who work together, providing patients with superior comprehensive care. Drs. Dempsey, Reed, and Corbin offer years of combined experience and expertise. Unlike many dental practices, we have the privilege of meeting most of our patients’ needs under one roof.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If your quality of life is suffering because of your oral health, please schedule a consultation with one of our doctors today. We can help determine if full mouth reconstruction is the right choice for you. You can call our office at (405) 947-0044, or contact us online.